Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Looking for Bookkeeping/Finance Work

Do you have a small load of bookkeeping services that you need done on a consistent basis?  I am looking for additional work that I can do during my evenings or weekends for supplemental income.  I am familiar with Quickbooks & Peachtree.  Please email me if you are interested in discussing possible opportunities.  I do not replace your accountant who will oversee your business for tax purposes, but I can assist or replace your bookkeeping & invoicing functions for your business. 

I have my Masters in Finance & have worked over 10 years with investments and financial analysis.  I would love to discuss any opportunities with you regarding personal finance or small business functions.  I guarantee to beat any competitors pricing while I establish my services.  I promise to treat your business like it is my own to offer efficiencies where I can as well.  Local to Northeast Philadelphia area.

No comments:

Post a Comment