Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life Mission - Anticipating Success

I want to do work that I love.  I love to inspire people to get their finances in order and organize their lives in a way that is meaningful for them.  I hear this a lot and most people don't follow their dreams but I believe that the mind and willpower are incredible tools that cannot be explained by scientific evidence.  The more I hear that I cannot accomplish something is the drive that gives me the notion that I can.  I want my life to be inspiring through my actions.

I have 3 amazing children to raise and I know that through example is the best way to show them that they are capable of anything they work for.  The good things are worth fighting for and working for and that is the number one value I want my children to learn.  Everyday I want to be a part of my life mission which includes only doing things that I truly believe in.  That's an amazing passion that I need to fuel behind something.

My biggest unknown is that I don't know exactly what to put my passion behind.  I am starting to see the way that I contribute to people around me and the unique skills that I have related to interacting with other people and understanding business needs.  I just don't know what it is that I was meant to do with these skills.  Part of my life mission is to also be a partner and inspiration to my husband and help in fulfilling his dreams.  I know that together we can make his business successful and we will strive to be part of a personal and American dream.  I want to utilize all the skills and sacrifices that foreigners who come to America have through self-sacrifice and discipline.  I'm a people-watcher and analyze the successes of others.  I am still working on exactly how to translate those observances into active lessons for myself.  I believe that it's a life-long skill but I also feel myself getting close to what I was meant to be doing.

I need to go and take care of some of my daily responsibilities but everyday I will continue to exceed and fulfill this unknown mission that I was meant to do.  I will be pleasantly surprised one day on exactly what that is but when I figure it out, I will be sharing it with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment